Sunday, August 30, 2009

.

I've had a pretty eventful past few weeks. I got a new car, started going out a little more, went to the beach, a wedding, ringwood park, etc. I decided to take a break from jewelry making, since I've got a lot on my mind and my schedule, and in the mean time I've been commissioned to make a pair of earrings for someone! I'm really excited about this project because we'll be working with real gold and silver and not costume metal.

My sister had an art show on Saturday at The Loop Lounge in Passaic, NJ.
Here are a few pictures from that:






Her pieces are so beautiful and intricate, it boggles my mind. She's going to be the featured artist at Another Man's Treasure for the month of September (back, for the third time, by popular demand). For more information, contact me.

I'm eager to start making jewelry again. I've been avoiding flea markets and garage sales. The move has made me realize how much stuff I have and I'm really trying to control myself and keep/ acquire only what I need. It's been tough.

And with that, I'm taking Izzie downtown to go shopping! Haha.


2 comments:

  1. I love the one in the third photo! Is that a bracelet or a necklace?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a necklace! it may be in kanibal home soon!

    ReplyDelete