Friday, June 5, 2009

eeeeeeeeeeee!

i dropped some of my hand-made jewelry off at kanibal home yesterday, to be sold on consignment. so exciting! all of it is new and more delicate than my previously posted pieces. i'm pretty sure it will be on display as soon as this weekend (maybe even today!) i'm going to drop off some business cards right now.

kanibal home is an amazing new home store in jersey city, they sell tons of handmade pieces (clothing, jewelry, etc) as well as reupholstered vintage furniture and vintage glassware, wall art, lamps, and more! not to mention, their prices are amazing! i suggest everyone that reads this (3 people?) go check it out immediately.

michele from red delicious things put a bunch of revamped vintage accessories in another man's treasure last night as the featured artist for the month of june. (i'm next for july!) her stuff is totally amazing and her opening party is tonight as well as a ton of other artsy events happening around jersey city for JC fridays.

i went on a bit of a shopping spree last weekend and picked up tons of new vintage goodies, that i really probably shouldn't have spent money on (clothes, sunglasses, dishes, purses, even some more bikes!) my lack of thriftshopping lately just made me relapse totally. i still hold by the mantra that i make more money off of vintage than i spend on it. so it's okay. haha. someday my obsession will become a career. soon my etsy store will fill up with some overflow from my extensive collection of trinkets and oddities. especially because my mom is making me come home and clean my room today :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura! I just wanted to let you know I took a picture of the necklace I purchased from you & wrote about you in my most recent blog entry :) I can't wait to see more of your jewelry pieces!

    ReplyDelete